Automatic Reboot, system error, forgotten password, and network issues are some of the most common problems which people face while using JioFi routers. These problems occur in all the versions of the JioFi routers. Hard resetting the JioFi routers can put an end to all these issues. Hence, here we are going to discuss the steps required to hard reset JioFi router. you can follow the step-by-step guide below on how to hard reset Jiofi device.
Also Read: JioDongle.Local.Html Everything You Need To Know.
How to hard reset JioFi
- Turn on the JioFi router.
- Remove the cover from the back.
- Search for ‘Reset’ carved on the side of the WPS button.
However, the reset button might be located at some other location. You may Google for the location of reset button on your jiofi router.
- Use a pin or any other suitable object to press the button. But, do not use any sharp object as it might damage your router.
- Press and hold that button for nearly 30 seconds.
- Soon, your JioFi router will start blinking and will reboot automatically.
- Now, connect your PC to your router. Launch any internet browser and access https://jiofi.local.html page.
- Then, configure your JioFi router again since the old configuration will be lost on hard resetting the JioFi router.
Recommended Read: How to Upgrade JioFi 2/3 Firmware.
If you follow the steps mentioned above efficiently, most of the problems will be solved, And your JioFi router will start working as new.